Fall has kissed the air a time or two in recent weeks, giving me a taste of the colder months to come. This first bite of chilly weather makes me want to make all the soups!
There’s an undeniable level of coziness that goes along with fall, isn’t there?! And I am not sure there anything more comfy cozy than a warm bowl of soup.
If you love soup in the autumn as much as I do, you’ll want to pin this list and refer back to it often! There are so many fall flavors (squash, carrot, pumpkin) sure to please just about anyone.
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Corn Chowder with Andouille Sausage
- Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Creamy Mexican Corn and Bean Soup
- Creamy Carrot Soup
- Vegan Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Roasted Cauliflower Soup
- Slow Cooker Meatball Soup
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Soup
- Ham Vegetable Barley Soup
- Hearty Vegan White Bean Soup
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Paleo Brunswick Stew