Summer screams grilling. Or it is grilling out screams summer. Either way, summertime is the best time to make all your meals on the grill.
It is my husband who does the grilling here, but I am ready to learn how to grill myself. In the meantime, I’ll share with him all the amazing recipes I find on Pinterest!
These simple grilling ideas will add a bit of zest (and deliciousness) your weekly meal planning.
- Bacon Wrapped Ribs
- Grilled Salmon with Herb Butter
- Hawaiian Pork Kabobs with Coconut Rice
- Grilled Pizza
- Budweiser Grilled Jalapeno Bacon Cheeseburger
- White Barbecue Chicken
- Grilled Cabbage Steaks
- Grilled Balsamic Asparagus
- Bacon Wrapped Grilled Stuffed Onions
- Grilled Mushrooms
- Grilled Parmesan Garlic Tomatoes
- Grilled Potato Salad Skewers with Zucchini
- Banana Split Grilled Dessert Nachos
- Grilled Watermelon
- Honey Lime Grilled Cantaloupe
- Grilled Pineapple with Brown Sugar and Sea Salt
- Grilled Banana Dessert
- Brown Sugar Grilled Peaches
Did I leave any great grilling recipes out of this list? Have any favorites you’d like to share? Let me know in the comments!