Summer is officially over and my love-love-absolutely love relationship with fall has finally begun again.
I adore fall. It is simply the prettiest, coziest, and most fashion-forgiving time of year for chubby girls like me! You can pull out all those pretty sweaters that you’ve been dying to wear. Pumpkin spice everything.
And last, but not least, you can make all the soups and salads and fall desserts you’ve pinned all summer!
Take a look at these 28 Flawless Fall Recipes
I love breakfast. Although cereal is usually my go-to on busy mornings, these four recipes are on my list for slow Saturday mornings this fall. My dad used to make baked apples in the microwave for my sister and me when we were younger. I’m especially excited to try the Instant Pot version.
Appetizers are meant to be shared. I’m not sure I’d want to share these amazing mini meals, though. Goat cheese is my spirit animal. Hummus soothes my soul. Bacon is life and spinach is so satisfying.
- Sweet Potato Goat Cheese Appetizer
- Sweet Pumpkin Hummus
- Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
- Spinach Stuffed Sweet Potato Skins
If you’re anything like me then you pinned yummy soups all summer. I know I’m crazy. When the weather was at its hottest, I was saving even hotter soups to my Pinterest boards. These four I am trying first.
- Mexican Meatball Soup with Butternut Squash
- Butternut Squash and Apple Soup with Beets and Kale
- Sweet Potato Soup with Coconut Milk
- Sausage Kale and Carrot Soup
I so need to start eating more salads. These four look so good, right?! I love fruits in salads and Feta is my favorite and I’ve never met a squash I didn’t like! Which of these lovelies shall I make first?
- Autumn Chicken and Pear Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
- Turmeric Salad with Apples and Acorn Squash
- Fall Greens with Roasted Butternut Squash
- Roasted Pumpkin and Beet Salad with Arugula and Feta
How delicious do these sweet potatoes, kale, and onions look?! Seriously. All of these recipes are making me hungry! I just love fall vegetables. Pumpkin, carrots, Brussels sprouts, squash, sweet potatoes, radishes, kale…
- Sweet Potatoes with Kale and Caramelized Onions
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Cranberries
- Cinnamon Honey Glazed Sweet Potatoes
- Rosemary Roasted Beets and Carrots
There’s almost nothing more I love in the fall than a perfect pork chop. Okay. So, maybe I like a perfect pot roast too. And spaghetti squash and pasta. Heck, there’s pretty much nothing I don’t love.
- Skillet Pork Chops with Apples and Bacon
- Bacon-Parmesan Spaghetti Squash
- Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast
- Creamy Pumpkin Pasta
Finally, desserts. I have a huge sweet tooth and these treats are calling my name. Anything with cream cheese and caramel helps satisfy my cravings. And pears and apples are really the best fruits for an autumn dessert.
- Pear Bourbon Skillet Crisp
- Pumpkin Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing
- Apple Gingerbread Cakelets
- Bread Pudding with Chai Caramel Sauce